Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
The Client Project Manager is responsible for leading software systems implementation projects in support of new and existing clients. These projects are built using Intelerad’s project methodology that encompasses execution and reporting processes. The Client Project Manager serves as the Primary Point of Contact for the company for all things related to their assigned projects, including external coordination with clients and internal reporting of financial performance metrics.
- Lead implementation projects from kickoff to implementation and client acceptance
- Oversee the efforts of the assigned Intelerad team members
- Develop, manage and execute the project plan
- Create and update project documentation for Intelerad and the client
- Manage communications between the client, Intelerad and other project stakeholders as needed
- Identify areas of continuous improvement for implementation projects as part of Lessons Learned Management
- Report on project progress on a regular cadence as it relates to revenue recognized, activated Annual Recurring Revenue, and forecasted revenue recognition based on current plan
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years managing technical projects, desirably software implementations, which included managing risk, scope, quality and budget
- Experience delivering project results to external clients, desirably in a professional services context (billable)
- Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner
- Exceptional communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, planning, and project reporting skills
- Native fluency or ability to conduct business in the English language
- Highly strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives
Cardiology / Radiology / Hospital / Out Patient Imaging / PACS / RIS experience, or a combination of Strong time management skills and experience in a matrixed organization
Proficient in Project Management practices, principles and tools
Proficient in Google Suite office products.
Intelerad, Open Air, Netsuite, SalesForce, Smartsheets experience is a plus
PMP highly desired but not required
- Understand Agile software development and project management methodologies
- Experience with a rapidly scaling technology/software business
- Proven track record of decision making and problem-solving based on analytics and voice of the customer
- Experience in a medical imaging field, former PACS Admin a plus
- Experience or demonstrated aptitude with financial reporting
- Professional certification: CAPM, Prince2, PMP, or ITIL
- Native fluency or ability to conduct business in the French language
- Native fluency or ability to conduct business in an additional language
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.