- 85% English proficiency
- Steady wired internet connection
- USB Wired headset
- Windows 8+ or mac
Interpretation experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Fully remote position with a clear schedule
- Full-time or part-time position
- Immediate availability to start working after onboarding
- Paid Training (for full-time positions)
- Monthly and Bi-weekly payments
- Per minute or fixed Rate.
- Answer calls professionally, acting according to the Interpreter’s code of conduct.
- Be aware of the specific vocabulary of the industry the interpreter works with (healthcare and medical one, specifically).
- Go into internal professional training.
- Communicate and report to your team leader.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency/Bilingual/Native level of English and target language.
- 1+ years of interpreting experience (Desirable).
- High emotional intelligence and tolerance of diverse cultures.
- High level of communication, listening, note-taking, and memory retention skills.