LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
Reporting to the Director of Data, Models, and Decisions (DMD), the successful candidate has an opportunity to join an innovative data science and engineering team that’s operationalizing data across the organization. We see model-driven processes and workflows as a means to reduce uncertainty, reveal opportunity, and generate operational leverage that collectively create a new dimension of competitive advantage and lay the foundation for new revenue streams.
- Apply cutting-edge data visualization techniques to reveal actionable insights to business users
- Solve challenging data problems through in-depth analysis of many systems
- Apply statistical analysis to summarize data and forecast trends
- Participate in Data Requirement Gathering, Data Preparation and devise proper Data Interpretation
- Ensure data is maintained in our platform and all systems with best quality, always considering automation and scalability of your solutions
- Evangelize our products and train others on Data Visualization and presentation techniques, enabling them to create dashboards and reports themselves
- Demonstrated ability to uncover insights and relationships across numerous datasets
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data and creating dashboards and reports (Looker / PowerBI / Tableau / Metabase)
- 5+ years of experience interpreting and writing advanced SQL
- 2+ years of experience in Python and good working knowledge of pandas and matplotlib
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field
- Ability to work closely with teammates in a highly collaborative environment and simultaneously be a self-starter with strong individual contributions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The salary range for this role will be between $88,000 to $120,000 Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, your location, skills, experience, education, and/or certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. Regardless of your personal situation or where you are in the world, LivePerson offers comprehensive and great benefits programs to meet your needs:
- Health: medical, dental, vision and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days off with manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We’re very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.