At Yardzen, we believe people are at their best when they’re outside.
We have a simple promise: help people envision the outdoor spaces of their dreams, all online, and then match them with the right local contractors to bring their design to life. Since our launch in 2018, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners achieve their dream yards, make environmentally responsible decisions, boost their property values and get more out of their outdoor spaces.
We are disrupting the $200 billion outdoor renovation industry. By leveraging technology and creating an innovative online process, we offer a more straightforward, transparent, and delightful design and build experience for the modern homeowner. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer, Fast Company Most Innovative Company, named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work, and written about by Architectural Digest, The New York Times, Sunset Magazine, House Beautiful, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes. And we’re just getting started.
Yardzen is seeking a Part-Time Brand + Communications Marketing Manager for a 6-month contract role.
- Campaign planning: Plan monthly campaigns based on business goals and engage all channel owners to execute across channels to drive performance.
- Content creation: Create series, source client stories, organize photoshoots, and deliver campaigns as planned on the content calendar.
- Influencer management and outreach: Conduct outreach to influencers, structure commercial terms, oversee content strategy/ delivery, and create content for various channels
- Brand partnerships: Create partnerships, activate giveaways, and share growth strategies with partners.
- Inbound press inquiries: Manage inbound press opportunities, working with internal partners to craft stories for Yardzen in the media.
- Able to work cross-functionally to deliver on the above responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, brand marketing, campaign development, and execution.
- Experience managing the process of content creation.
- Forward-thinking, always working towards elevating brand opportunities.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, focus, and problem-solve
At Yardzen, we’re committed to creating a space where our employees can bring their full selves to work and have equal opportunities to succeed. We are looking for people that will add to our culture, not just fit in. So regardless of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, origin, ability, age, or veteran status, if joining this mission speaks to you, we encourage you to apply!
Since April 2020, we’re a remote-first organization. We believe work is a thing you do, not a place you go, and we can stay connected as an organization from anywhere. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with awesome people, authentic empowerment, and autonomy create the best results.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or the recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].
Yardzen is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in a state where Yardzen is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.