You are a meticulous professional, passionate about precision in billing and financial management. You’re adept at advanced record-keeping, leveraging state-of-the-art tools for clarity. You are collaborative, effortlessly working with cross-functional teams, and you are versatile, with foundational accounting knowledge enhancing your core billing expertise. You thrive in a culture that is dynamic and data-driven.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for a detail-oriented Billing Coordinator to join our team!
At Level, we use the scientific method to drive effective performance marketing campaigns for our clients. Everything from media planning to the ad creative is done with methodical care. Our cross-functional teams use a “Test. Learn. Grow.” framework that allows them to act with urgency and quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of performance marketing. This nimbleness and willingness to rethink what we know leads to better decision-making—and the confidence our clients need to pursue bold ambitions.
Recently ranked on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work, Level delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly® partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position:
The Billing Coordinator will join the Finance and Accounting team. This position will work closely with the Senior Accountant and Finance Administrator. The successful candidate will ensure all data is collected and distributed appropriately in order to provide our clients with accurate and timely billing statements. This role reports to our Senior Accountant. The salary range for this position is $40,000-$50,000.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and will perform the work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.
- Data Collaboration Excellence: You will partner with client teams, ensuring comprehensive data collection to support the billing processes.
- Client Record Management: You will meticulously maintain vital client records, spanning invoices, reconciliations, budget authorizations, insertion, and client purchase orders, ensuring data integrity and accessibility.
- Billing Precision: You will ensure accounts are billed accurately and promptly, fostering trust and transparency with our clients.
- Supporting Accounting Functions: You’ll be a pivotal player in bolstering other accounting department tasks, including the nuances of accounts payable/receivables and media payable responsibilities.
- Collaboration: You’ll collaborate within your team to ensure creative strategies align with stakeholders’ business goals and objectives.
- Design Thinking: You’ll approach problems with curiosity and empathy, striving to keep everyone focused on creating solutions.
- Detail-oriented and organized, proving a high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in billing systems and processes, ensuring clients are accurately and promptly billed
- The ability to seamlessly integrate and work alongside various departments, ensuring data and financial operations flow smoothly.
- Possesses a keen ability to meticulously organize, maintain, and archive essential documents, data, and reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, namely Excel
- Exposure and familiarity working with generative AI technologies, with a willingness to learn and apply these concepts in real-world scenarios
- Remote work from anywhere in the US with an internet connection
- Performance reviews every six months
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- 11 annual paid holidays
- 15 PTO days + 1 additional day per year of service
- Summer Fridays
- Great medical benefits including vision and dental
- 20 Days of Paid Parental leave benefit after 1 year of full-time service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs