Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
Customer trust and experience is our top priority at Oxygen and we are committed to delivering customer delight and trust with every customer interaction. The Solutions Specialist is a core member of the Customer Operations team who will be responsible to find win-win solutions to both low and complex customer needs. As a trained expert, the Solutions Specialist will have the latitude to use their best judgment and take decisions in the exercise of their function, and be accountable for delivering world-class experiences that surpass customers' needs and expectations, by providing educated advice to customers via chat channel or emails while maintaining the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism. The company is in an exciting and rapid growth phase, which is why we prioritize instilling trust in our customers.
- Be the voice of Oxygen by representing our values and mission.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service by Chat, email and potentially by phone regarding various financial services questions and concerns in a timely and effective manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing feedback and work closely with management to find solutions.
- Serve as subject matter expert to properly advise and support customers.
- Anticipate customer needs in order to thoughtfully promote various products through cross-selling/value-add opportunities when appropriate.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures internally.
- Maintain a very good understanding and remain current of all our Policy and Procedures.
- Handle at times demanding customers independently with limited supervision.
- Evaluate customer support processes and identify areas for improvement to enhance efficiency, customer experience, and decision-making effectiveness.
- Brainstorm with management to provide input and suggestions to help improve and innovate our service offering.
- Develop knowledge of Oxygen's products and features is essential to provide expert guidance on tier upgrades, qualifications, and associated benefits.
- Resolve complex customer inquiries and issues by independently handling escalated customer concerns and finding appropriate resolutions while adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Evaluate customer requests for refunds or credits based on established guidelines and making decisions on whether to approve or deny them.
- Effectively demonstrate critical thinking to find sound solutions, make educated and informed exceptions for situations where standard procedures may not apply to ensure customer satisfaction, while always considering the business implications accordingly.
- Train new solutions specialist team members by sharing expertise, best practices, and decision-making approaches.
- Ensuring that decisions and actions align with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies to maintain compliance and mitigate risk.
- Additional relevant duties as assigned.
- College degree with focus on Finance or Accounting or Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in customer communications and success in Financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of G Suite functionalities
- Prior experience with CRM platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk and Salesforce Knowledge of Regulation E, Regulation Z and dispute processes
- Experience in working with BPOs
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability to find solutions and provide advice on matters impactful to the client and the business.
- Analytical, problem solving and results oriented skill set
- A demonstrable desire for innovation, continuous learning and improvementCustomer service excellence is a must, with a passion for service and ownership of each customer contact
- Desire to work hard, produce results and have fun doing it
- High sense of accountability and self sufficiency
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work and time management skills in a fast paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Ability to handle large volume of information with accuracy
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leave, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great startup in banking with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.