The Associate Project Manager will manage less complex GPON fiber orders from launch through installation. They will coordinate all interdepartmental teams that have tasks on the order and work with internal teams to ensure that any necessary configurations are updated. They will also meet with customers on a weekly basis to give status updates all the way up to the scheduling of the delivery. In addition, they will work with vendors to coordinate the scheduling date. Once the orders are complete, they will close them and submit them to billing.
What You’ll Do:
Manage the post-sale end to end service delivery process of our Small/Medium Business Fiber to the premise customer orders. This includes coordination with the customer, management of OSP resources for timely completion of facility readiness, coordination with Local Ops on timely installation and activation, equipment vendor(s), systems integrator and multiple internal teams to ensure the customer’s service is activated efficiently and in a timely manner.
Do You Have?
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude to learn quickly and adjust rapidly to developing business needs
• Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Comprehend and speak intelligently about complex circuit installs, specifically Ethernet
• Comprehend and speak intelligently about basic OSP topology
• Ability to provide recommendations for process improvements
• Ability to be assertive and escalate with various internal departments as needed to maintain proper work flow for customer orders
• Strict attention to detail
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to contribute equally as an individual contributor or in a team environment
• Experience in working directly with customers and possess the ability to speak with customers in a professional and empathetic manner
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance