We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Associate Product Manager to join our Core Processing Product Management team. As the Associate Product Manager for Core Processing, you will help define the roadmap to deliver the vision of providing our Internal stakeholders and Clients with an intuitive and scalable operational and management tooling solutions.
You will contribute to set up a well-defined product backlog by doing extensive product research. The primary function of the role at the beginning will be comparing existing products and defining/documenting what features currently exist and why.
Collaborating with the Director of Product, you will be responsible for understanding business needs and translating them into product specifications, providing high quality requirements and technical specifications to ensure that value is being delivered.
This role involves building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business as well as in Product, PMO, Architecture and Engineering departments. You will work closely with the Director of Product to actively contribute to the shaping and definition of the long-term Product Vision and roadmap in line with Ticketmaster’s strategic goals. You will provide effective communication to stakeholders throughout this process.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, eCommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Using a range of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques, identify product requirements and define product specifications through clear, consistent and unambiguous user stories and acceptance criteria with any supporting documentation required
- Clearly understand and help define a unified product strategy/backlog and vision with the Product Director to ensure the vision is upheld by the roadmap
- Own and manage items on the product roadmap and backlog end to end and work closely with the Product Director to prioritize these in line with the unified product strategy and vision
- Build excellent relationships with all stakeholders (sponsors, market champions, clients..) and work with them to gain comprehensive understanding of business opportunities and issues in order to define requirements that deliver high quality solutions
- Collaborate with Architects, Dev/Engineering and QA to ensure appropriate level of detail for product acceptance criteria and ensure Product sign-off of developed solution
- Drive product development and delivery with respect to goals, business case, functional and non-functional requirements, design/functionality, user interface and amicably manage change requests
- Promote smooth roll-out of products to clients and champion adoption of new features, supporting and optimizing the roll-out process where needed and ensuring timely and effective communication to all stakeholders.
- Contact point for product go-live and post go-live meetings with product champions and clients; own the analysis of which issues/feature request should be factored into the roadmap
- Work closely with Product Director on long term Product Vision and roadmap, stakeholder management and expectations management
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Strong product research and discovery skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager for a technology company. You should have relevant experience delivering quality data-driven analytics and reporting applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable interest in data analysis, data modelling and/or analytics/business intelligence
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrable comfort with technical and business concepts through coursework or prior experience.
- Ability to quantify business benefits based on measurable outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Results orientated and delivery focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.