Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international marketing technology company that is growing. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a “disruptive technology” in the industry and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
Are you the type of person that has a strong interest in technology and wants the opportunity to learn and grow at a fast-growing scale-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
Our Associate Pre-Sales Consultants play a crucial role in ensuring current and future customers have the best commercial experiences possible. Partnering closely with other revenue team members, our Associate Pre-Sales Consultants have an active part in critical touchpoints along the sales journey. They ensure we have an organized, high quality, and on-time response management process for RFPs, ensure up-to-date product demo configurations, build out and maintain our demonstration video library, and more. Following a sales approach characterized by Expertise, Partnership, and Empathy, they provide key support to our senior consultants while developing their own skills in creating and delivering customized product demonstrations and help craft responses to technical inquiries.
In this role you will:
- Manage RFP projects effectively: track deadlines, perform quality checks, manage response documentation, update tracking for reporting to leadership, maintain the archive of responses, and driving accountability across the project team.
- Analyze and report on question trends in customer inquiries to improve our response management process.
- Preserve the setup of product demonstration tenants, liaise with technology partners for sandboxes, ensure the latest product updates are configured.
Support the senior PreSales team in configuring new demonstration tenants and setting up customized tenants for specific client product demonstrations
- Support Partners in setting up their own demonstration environments.
- Support webinars by conducting demonstrations.
- Manage our demonstration video content by creating and uploading content, archiving old material, and constructing reports to highlight trends and significant opportunities for sales leadership.
- As you grow and learn and gain a deeper understanding of our platform and services, you will be entrusted with a more direct role in supporting critical technical touchpoints In the presales process.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- 2-3 years in a role related to PreSales, Technical Consulting, or a similar capacity in a SaaS company, MarTech preferred.
- Experience in managing multi-step deadline-driven projects, preferably with technical RFPs.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of careful, detail-oriented work, with a commitment to thoroughness and accuracy.
- Experience or deep interest in delivering product demonstration and the ability to deliver engaging presentations to prospects at all levels, from Director-level to the C-suite.
- Proven capability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and maintain quality standards.
- Experience working in a collaborative team selling model.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- A deep commitment to making customers successful, focusing on customer engagement and satisfaction through a lens of expertise, partnership, and empathy.
- Preference will be given to candidates based on the East Coast.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to win business in even the most competitive scenarios.
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence.
- Possess a driven, competitive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak.
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter.
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special.
- Love learning and constantly challenging yourself.
- Are looking for a role that allows you to build expertise and gain experience with a clear career path.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Take advantage of enormous opportunities for career advancement.
- Enjoy competitive salary & benefits (including an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success) and a flexible approach to work with the option of working in office, hybrid, or fully remote.
- Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.