Acclinate, a healthcare technology company focused on improving health equity through inclusive research, seeks an Associate Director of Medical Affairs who will provide strategic scientific and clinical expertise in support of Acclinate’s business and community objectives.
- Support Chief Medical Lead in development and execution of the “integrated strategic medical plan (ISMP),” which directly contributes to growth of Acclinate’s business and the NOWINCLUDED Community. ISMP focus areas include (but are not limited to) therapeutic/disease area strategy, industry and community engagement initiatives, and thought leadership
- Contribute to Acclinate’s medical and scientific communications between pharmaceutical industry/healthcare partners
- Support strategic development and/or lead medical review of health-related content for NOWINCLUDED community members
- Collaborate with Clinical Research Diversity Coordinators and Community Team to develop and execute a robust “medical activation point strategy” focused on building sustained relationships with trusted entities who support clinical trial diversity efforts
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to manage project milestones and proactively address deficiencies
- High integrity, fortitude, creativity, curiosity, and positive/innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills --- professional, personable
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a hands-on manner, adjusting to issues as needed in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise
- Proficient in MS Office, Zoom, and Slack with willingness to learn other systems
- Clinical background (e.g., PharmD, MD, NP, etc)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in Medical Affairs strongly preferred
Salary and Employee Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to attract and retain top talent. Here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Participation in our company equity program.
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance plans, with the company covering half of the premium costs.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan to help you secure your financial future.
- Enjoy 22 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Receive an educational stipend to support your ongoing professional development.
- A technology allowance to keep you equipped with the tools you need.
- Generous paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
At Acclinate, we are dedicated to making a difference in the world. If you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply.