Carat is an award-winning media, content and branding agency that uses its peerless understanding of the passions, motivations, and behaviours of real people to bring brands and their customers together. Carat is privileged to work with some of the most eminent companies in the world.
Carat Content is looking for an Associate to work on our team, providing the key admin role in the development of audience first, insight led, storytelling opportunities to support the broader team and key marketplace vendors.
As an Associate, you will:
- Support and collaborate with senior team members to help serve category and client content needs
- Provide regular communication of important information and reporting to client team and partners
- Provide market reporting and analysis across competitor, consumer and culture
- Help with gathering data for insight interpretation and provide input into consideration sets
- Help distribute RFPs to partners and coordinates responses, communicate progress and participate in idea sessions
- Curate Carat Content newsletter
- Report to the Senior Manager and have the ability to work remote
- A strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Organized and team-oriented
- Able to manage multiple and diverse projects
- Able to communicate and present information effectively and confidently
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and all Social media platforms
The anticipated salary range for this position is $45,000 - $72,450. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com