Application Systems Manager
Do you have strong leadership skills, experience in computer science, and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the individuals it serves? As Application Systems Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Oracle Finance or HR/Payroll applications.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
- Develop, maintain, and support software for the Oracle application user community
- Assess the needs of the business and convert them into technical requirements
- Uses the System Development Life Cycle to ensure software follows the established guidelines
- Participate in all aspects of the application life cycle: analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation
- Follow policies and procedures for implementing software changes and document all changes
- Manage components of complex projects as needed
- Troubleshoot application issues and follow established support policies
- Analyze new technological solutions to enhance processes or solve ongoing issues; recommend process improvements
- Provide regular status reports to the Director of G&A
- Manage and supervise assigned personnel including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training; make recommendations or decisions regarding employee hires and employment issues; resolve personnel issues as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of related experience preferred
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Strong Oracle applications, SQL, and Microsoft Office experience
- Experience developing software using relational databases and associated tools
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Methodology
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!