ArchWell Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
ArchWell Health is seeking an Application Developer to create and maintain data and business applications across our suite of services. This position will be primarily responsible for building internal applications and integrating/interfacing with numerous internal and external entities, internal business process creation/improvement and operating the Azure DevOps processes. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the Azure Cloud environment and be proficient in C# development. ArchWell uses an Azure stack including Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Logic Apps, Function Apps, Service Bus, PowerShell and other assorted Microsoft/Azure tooling.
- Creating and maintaining data interfaces across a number of different protocols (file, database. API).
- Creating and maintaining in-house applications
- Creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting workflows to improve system transparency.
- Facilitating the ArchWell DevOps workflows
- Helping create the proper internal architecture that satisfies the required security policies.
- Work across teams both inside and outside of Information Technology to identify and create the appropriate solutions strategies to support ArchWell’s business objectives.
- Facilitate the development of our Azure cloud infrastructure relative to Data and Application systems
- Participate as a key member of the Engineering team in designing/developing processes of the organization’s technical infrastructure and architecture.
- 2+ years of C# development in a data-focused environment
- In-depth knowledge of Azure tooling capabilities
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of SQL and data warehousing from a support standpoint
- Working experience in architecting or supporting solutions in Azure
- Working experience leveraging Active Directory a key method of enabling and enforcing access control
- Curiosity and willingness to learn adjacent Microsoft tooling including PowerBI, PowerApps and SharePoint
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, focus on CIS/CS preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in data-focused development role
- Healthcare experience, especially in a provider group setting preferred but not required.
ArchWell Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.