It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Job Description Summary:
General ledger accountants prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy. Managing journal entries and ensure proper general ledger coding in support of monthly closings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
Travel Requirements: No Travel
The base salary range for this role is $57,118.00 - $71,398.00 /year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
What Rocket Software can offer you in USA:
Extensive paid time off programs (paid holidays, sick, and vacation time)
Healthcare coverage options to fit you (and your family’s) needs
Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket Software
Life and disability coverage
Leadership and skills training opportunities
Two paid work days for off-site training
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to [email protected]. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.