As an Accounting and Advisory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develops a professional relationship with the client and serves as the main point-of-contact to ensure that the client is fully informed of engagement progress
- Plans, schedules and manage your team engagements. Participates actively in client meetings and business and tax planning efforts.
- Review team’s accounting reports in monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Provides on-the-job training and performance feedback.
- Uses technology to continually learn, shares knowledge with team members, and enhances service delivery.
- Maintains an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintains cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Completed at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting as a manager level.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting firm.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client accounts concurrently.
- An ability to respect deadlines or communicate in advance if not doable.
- An appeal to work in autonomy but with taste for team’ spirit.
- An ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- French language or foreign language a plus.
- Health Insurance paid 100% with HSA and FSA available.
- 401(k) plan with a 100% match up to 6% after 3 months.
- Unlimited paid time-off policy (with a minimum of 2 weeks / year to be taken).
- Transportation program (Commuter Benefits, Citi Bike membership offered).
- Work from home friendly.
- At the offices you will have breakfast in the morning, snacks in the afternoon and Happy Hour on Thursdays (not sure we should have mentioned this one 😉)!