About Your Role:
The Account Manager role works within the post-sales team to manage the commercial relationship between Sendoso and its largest cohort of customers. AMs leverage account mapping, relationship building, and project management skills to drive great mutual outcomes for Sendoso and our customers.
Who You Are
- You are a motivated seller with a proven ability to create lasting customer relationships that deliver on desired outcomes.
- An effective internal and external communicator, with an ability to manage available resources to ensure the best possible outcome for both Sendoso and our customers.
- Skilled at handling high volume of both renewals and expansion opportunities
Your Typical Day
- Using a consultative approach to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business.
- Executing Sendoso’s sales and renewal processes to guide customers through evaluations.
- Communicating value to all Sendoso users, from end users to decision-makers.
- Collaborating with other account team members, including Customer Success, Send Curation, Support, Onboarding, etc.
- Providing best practices for stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer success, recruiting, and HR.
- Mapping accounts to understand areas of opportunity and strategically executing account plans.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Sales/ Account Management experience, selling to other SaaS companies
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup environment is strongly preferred
Bonus Points If...
- You have in-depth knowledge of Account-Based Marketing and the Martech space.
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we’ve got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.