About the Position
Our Account Managers embody leadership. With a proven track record of success, AMs are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with FiscalNote’s mid-market accounts. Leveraging their executive level relationships and skillfully uncovering client pain points and organizational goals, our AMs are adept at not only retaining their book of business, but also at growing it.
About Account Management at FiscalNote
Committed to turning clients into champions, the Account Management team dedicates itself to fully understanding client goals, highlighting solutions that help achieve those goals and ensuring FiscalNote solutions exceed expectations. By building strong, multi-faceted relationships at our client organizations, the Account Management team always has a pulse on their client base and is adept at identifying both risk and opportunity within their accounts. This team is the face of the client and intersects with numerous internal teams including marketing, product and cross-sell.
A team player, willing and enthusiastic to pitch in wherever necessary to support both clients and the company. Poised and confident, you are both a skilled listener and a convincing presenter with an eye for detail. You can comfortably navigate the worlds of both technology and policy and are skilled in tailoring communication across all levels of an organization. You have tackled implementing a new software solution within a mid-size company and are adept at change management. Tackling the root cause of others’ issues and creatively identifying solutions brings you immense joy in both your professional and personal lives. You prefer data-driven insights rather than anecdotal evidence to drive your decisions and actions and are comfortable talking about data, tech and current events.
What to Expect in this Position
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing a book of business between $3M-$4M
- Lead and manage renewal process for client portfolio
- Track and monitor client metrics
- Cultivate relationships across all levels of an organization, focusing on building strong C-suite champions
- Minimize both client and revenue churn via a standard touchpoint model
- Routinely provide accurate forecasts and leverage data to self diagnose improvement areas
- Partner with the cross-sell team to identify opportunity and grow revenue within portfolio of accounts
- Understand client goals and objectives from onboarding to renewal
- Partner with our client success team to ensure client onboarding and platform adoption are successful
- Positively and actively contribute in team meetings and discussions around improvements in process, product feedback, best practices, etc.
- Intelligently engage in conversation regarding the legislative and regulatory processes
What Sets You Apart
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in government and/or SaaS account management
- High performance in people and relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities, as well as exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with change management and implementing new solutions within large organizations
- Sales experience and proven track record of hitting sales goals
- Proficiency with Salesforce (preferred)
Excited about this role, but don’t meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We’d still love for you to apply! FiscalNote is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to FiscalNote, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Our Recruiting team maintains awareness of all open roles which means your application may be assessed against multiple positions and we will reach out to gauge your interest in other opportunities as appropriate. Questions or concerns? Contact [email protected], we’d be happy to connect!
As part of FiscalNote’s commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with medical conditions or disabilities that will enable their access to the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please send an email to [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request.
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.