Bridge is a top rated technology company that continues to grow and we’re hiring top-flight sales talent to help us do that. If you want to work at a thriving technology company that makes awesome products and values awesome people, Bridge may be for you!
As an Account Manager, you are accountable for achieving revenue, profit, and market share growth objectives for your target account list by demonstrating the high-performing sales behaviors that will successfully drive the growth of the Bridge strategic sales priorities:
- Defend existing accounts
- Grow existing accounts
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- You serve as the key contact with clients to renew, develop, and establish productive relationships with decision-makers.
- You influence clients by using selling skills to discover and diagnose their needs and deliver Bridge solutions.
- You will be the main point of contact to manage all the internal support and subject matter experts needed to grow the business at the account level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify evolving business needs and changes for your account list
- Proactive communication with customer to meet their needs and grow your business with them
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to retain and grow your customers
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Prepared to handle client issues and concerns promptly.
- Skilled at negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Develop and update account plans quarterly
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple key decision-makers at target accounts
- Serve as the liaison between customers and internal teams.
- Continuously educate themselves on the Bridge features, benefits, and unique selling points of the products and or services.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data in Salesforce.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
- Partner with a Sales Executive partner to receive accounts into your care and growth.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Strong understanding of the Learning and Performance industry business objectives and challenges
- Excellent virtual and in-person communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Prospecting and qualification skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in-person and virtual
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years full cycle outside sales experience or similar, preferably with an understanding of people management needs.
- Experience managing and growing accounts of $50K+
- Met or exceeded sales targets in a previous role
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with account management strategy and tools
What we offer:
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance, we even offer pet insurance! Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company
Bridge is a tool that helps people find their place at work, form meaningful relationships with peers and managers, and forge a path towards growth. We’re helping our customers create work cultures people love. By focusing on our values — ownership, collaboration, empathy, pragmatism, and learning — we are changing the way that employees grow and organizations transform culture.