Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about digital brand identity? You’re in the right place.
At HiHello we have created The Software Platform for Digital Brand and Identity. This platform enables companies of all sizes to leverage digital business cards, email signatures and virtual backgrounds to present their brand consistently in every interaction—whether that is in-person, over email, or on video.
HiHello is venture-backed and was co-founded in 2018 by Dr. Manu Kumar, who previously founded Carta and CardMunch and invested in companies like Lyft, Twilio, Auth0, LucidChart, and Everlaw. HiHello’s customers span thousands of companies worldwide and across all industry segments. Every month, over a million HiHello cards are shared helping people to connect and grow their professional network while also helping to #savetheplanet.
HiHello’s team comprises a diverse group of kind and respectful individuals across the Americas. We believe in working hard, having fun, inspiring greatness, helping others, embracing kindness, learning and leading, living and working flexibly, and communicating openly.
Do you think you can help us get to the next level? We’d love to talk!
Who we’re looking for:
With our sales pipeline overflowing, we’re looking to hire Account Executives. We’re looking for someone who can recognize the customer’s problem, help them understand how our solution will fit their needs, and ensure a positive and successful experience with HiHello Business. We believe the best salespeople are kind, helpful, and honest, and that’s the kind of person we want to represent our brand.
In this role you will:
- Work with the other Account Executives to build and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads and manage prospects throughout the entire sales cycle
- Conduct discovery calls, demos, and follow-ups with prospective customers
- Close deals and hit monthly sales goals
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the sales team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering
A few things about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and are comfortable conducting product demos
- You have experience working at a tech company (SaaS experience a plus!)
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You’re competitive but also a great team player
- You thrive working in a remote environment
- Preferred: You’re a Hubspot whiz
What’s in it for you (besides a ridiculously awesome team & product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with & learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch & make a significant impact
- Annual company retreat