In 2015, four developers met while working on API strategy and implementation. The API world and API platforms were unnecessarily complex and no powerful open source solutions existed. Together, they decided to build a complete API platform providing business owners effortless control over their entire API ecosystem.
Gravitee.io is the leading open source API platform, enabling worldwide developers and business users to build, manage and monitor their APIs. As a team we are driven by the purpose of giving customers effortless control over their growing API ecosystem and a strong belief in the ethos of open source. By understanding customers’ connectivity challenges and anticipating their needs, we provide the most intuitive platform. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional people who are excited to join us on this career-defining journey.
THE ROLE & WHY IT EXISTS
Gravitee.io is taking APIs to the next level — we are the premier, open source API platform and we want everyone to know how amazing our software is. To make this happen, we are looking for someone passionate, curious and ambitious. This is where you come in. We are currently recruiting for two Account Executives in the U.S., to join our growing business. In this newly created role, you will help build-out and grow the US business for Gravitee.io. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 3+ years of COSS software/platform sales focused on API Management, infrastructure software, Integration, or related fields while reporting to the VP Sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Your daily to-do list will feature some or all of the following, but is not limited to:
- Manage end -to-end sales process
- Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts
- Managing multiple opportunities at varying stages of the sales cycle
- Collaborating with the Customer & Marketing teams in your territory
- Driving a solid and consistent outbound opportunity generation to complement inbound sales opportunities
- Work closely with product teams to drive the roadmap through customer feedback
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS The right candidate will possess at least the following skills, if not more:
- 3+ years in a B2B at a SaaS or Open Source Software organization with measurable and demonstrated success selling to a variety of company profiles
- Understanding of API Management & Identity/Access Management Solutions
- Experience in outbound outreach and generating your own opportunities within a target list of enterprise accounts
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- This position requires the ability to hunt & prospect into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Ability to speak Portuguese or Spanish would be a strong advantage
CORE VALUES At Gravitee, we believe strongly in living our core values as a team and as a company. We don’t just write them- we live them. Our company is based on employees who work and operate with the principles of:
Passion: Work because you love it. Use your sense of passion to become an expert in your field, to think about where our market is going, how to improve and how to do things better.
Do What It Takes: Work with speed, fight and intensity to ensure the job is done to your highest standard.
Professionalism: Respond to needs quickly, in a polite and respectful way, to our internal and external customers.
AT GRAVITEE, YOU’LL GET…
-Excellent medical coverage to keep your body and mind healthy
-Pension and 401k program options for all locations
-Stock option plan for employees25 days holiday/vacation in addition to in-country national holidays
-3 mental health days per year with an allowance toward a mood-boosting activity of your choice
-Birthday off to celebrate your dayLearn and grow with our professional development allowance to be used to benefit your career
-Quarterly outings and an annual off-site in an exciting location!
-Hybrid culture with options to go in to an office in one of our hubs
-Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies and alongside some of the most talented people in the API technology sector
-A meaningful, progressive, global company culture that is as fun as it is hardworking
-Endless growth opportunities
At Gravitee, no employee or applicant will be treated less favorably on the grounds of their sex, marital status, race, color, nationality or ethnic or national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or religion or belief.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow Gravitee to store and process the personal information submitted above.