Adentro was created to solve one of the most important problems in the modern economy—the majority of consumers time is being spent online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline — and there is no link between the two systems. Brick-and-mortar merchants are working decades behind their online counterparts without essential data and tools. We created Adentro to give them the same level of technology and transparency that anyone operating online has come to expect.
Adentro is a marketing platform that pairs with your in-store guest WiFi to fuel an all-in-one marketing solution that’s easy to use and offers customer data collection, in-store analytics, customer segmentation based on visit behavior, email marketing, paid advertising, and offline attribution.
Adentro is backed by leading investors with decades of experience in building enterprise hardware and software. Interested in closing the loop between the online and offline worlds? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Sales team. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients (food and beverage, retail, and hospitality industries), ensuring customer satisfaction.
As an Account Executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify new potential customers
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience as an Account Executive, ideally selling to food & beverage, retail, or hospitality industries
- Hands on experience with customer satisfaction
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute customer facing presentations involving multiple stakeholders
- Confident, empathetic selling approach, ability to convey trust through strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience