Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into the new era!
Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We’re backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft’s Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth.
We are currently monitoring 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
As the Staff Product Manager for our resilient agriculture platform, you’d work on solutions that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals and help farmers increase their economic and yield resilience through regenerative agriculture practice adoption.
This person would report to a Director of Product. This role is remote and this person will work closely with Regrowers and customers across the globe, with a concentration in the US.
What You Will Do
- Product Solution Shaping, Roadmapping and Execution
- Partner with customers, users and prospects, PMs and our internal go-to-market teams to shape and bring innovative new solutions to market
- Lead a product development squad to create and execute on a roadmap
- Review designs to ensure they’re easy to use and match the desired use cases
- Monitor the competitive landscape to ensure our platform is differentiated through our IP
- Craft mockups, slides and user flows to communicate a vision
- Customer / User Relationships
- Work with customers and users through regular check-ins and product discovery workshops to support their sustainability goals
- Support customers, users and Regrowers with platform questions or operational needs
- Engage with external partners who support our customers’ goals
- We are looking for any combination of the following:
- Building products that help companies report on and make progress towards their sustainability goals, especially greenhouse gas reductions
- Building B2B SaaS products for Fortune 1000 customers (bonus for working on data products or with food companies like retailers, CPGs or suppliers in the value chain)
- Building consumer-facing products
- Working remotely at a startup, especially Series A, B or C
- Building products in the agtech space, especially using remote sensing or scientific modeling technologies