Panalgo’s mission is to improve healthcare through innovative analytics. Our team has built a next-generation analytics platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), to bring researchers together to generate insights into improving population health, quality of care, and managing costs.
Our remarkable platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), brings together researchers to generate insights into improving population health, quality of care, efficiency of medical research, and managing costs by transforming the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer critical questions and make insightful predictions. Panalgo provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans, and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies.
Now, Panalgo is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, Panalgo plays a key role in helping clinical and commercial stakeholders understand the real-world implications of payer and prescriber behavior – and helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
Our Product team is looking for a talented and highly organized Senior User Interface (UI) Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into attractive, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. This position reports to Director of Product at Panalgo.
- Collaborate with Product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize new ideas rooted in simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to engineering.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholder teams, and executives.
- Assist in the management of Panalgo’s design system.
- Conduct user research and collect user feedback; integrate these sources into company designs.
- Deliver a UI vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Establish design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- And other duties as assigned.
Why be a Part of Panalgo?
- Leading healthcare data analytics/ big data company.
- Work to smooth patient access to critical therapies.
- Strong corporate culture.
- Great mentorship and professional growth opportunities.
- Remote / Hybrid work opportunities.
- Work on a team of talented engineers and analysts.
Panalgo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: 02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone’s situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field.
- 5+ years of UI design experience that included creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- A strong design portfolio and demonstrable UI design skills (portfolio must be submitted with all applications)
- Experience in Figma or similar design systems preferred.
- Experience designing large software product initiatives from inception to rollout.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum development process.
- Ability to work with little supervision or guidance.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Pride in your craft with a curiosity to learn new tools and technologies to improve Panalgo’s products and operations.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in JIRA or other project-tracking software.
- Experience at a life science company
Travel: Infrequent, large company events or team meetings
Location: Boston, MA or Remote
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off