Rosewood is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial Sr. Brand Manager who is excited about the ever-evolving world of social media and web services. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
What Your Day to Day will Look Like
- Act as the primary point of contact for client(s); communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, monthly scope, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items.
- Take responsibility for overall brand health and client happiness.
- Develop a deep understanding of client digital and social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize and add value.
- Ideate opportunities to improve efficiencies and client relationships.
- Creates budgets, proposals and SOWs in partnership with Strategy and Project Management team.
- Lead and optimize communication across the internal team. Go above and beyond to promote positive workflows and oversee process and quality control across all projects from ideation through execution.
- Oversee day-to-day tactical initiatives for the client’s business; maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables while comprehending the client’s long-term goals.
- Maintain and grow positive relationships and build confidence among clients and internal teams.
- Proactively solve potential challenges for all production projects and general brand management.
- Lead external contractor communication, asset delivery and invoicing.
- Always have your finger on the pulse of entertainment culture.
- 5-7 years of social media or brand marketing experience in advertising, social/digital, or entertainment industries.
- Experience working on projects that involve web development and design is a plus.
- Strong ability to understand our client’s needs and become their trusted advisor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask complex projects simultaneously.
- Mastery of brand management with strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to client objectives, and proven ability to manage expectations.
- Master of the social (especially TikTok) and digital ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Solid experience utilizing Google Slides and Keynote to build captivating presentations.
- Flexible-Paid Time Off (F-PTO)
- Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays - Including the Last Week of the Year
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- Company Matching 401(k)
- Wellness Reimbursements
- Remote Working
Salary: $95,000 - $115,000 annually
*This organization participates in E-Verify.