We’re looking for an Account Manager to own renewals and upsells. We are looking for someone with the chops to things done, while paving the way to help define the AM function. This person is self-motivated, naturally curious, and experienced Account Manager to help drive expansion, own renewals, and be a true product ambassador of Vitally.
- Partner with CSMs to drive NRR through upsells and renewals.
- Understand customer priorities and challenges; prescribe solutions to further these goals and strengthen our customer partnerships
- Gain an understanding of customer goals, and ensure that information is shared/considered across internal teams
- Optimize renewals process playbook to improve revenue retention, surface risk early, and implement strategies to mitigate this risk
- Maintain consistent high-level technical knowledge of the product, version updates, and pricing
- Become the customer advocate in Vitally, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Successfully negotiate all issues related to renewals
- 3-5 years of Sales/Account Management experience in a quota carrying role
- Based on the East Coast (or working EST hours)
- Able to present technical concepts to various business stakeholders (technical and non-technical) while outlining deliverables and business impact.
- Ability to effectively navigate objections and challenges toward a win-win outcome and renewal
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, scrappy, high energy, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize with sensitivity to deadlines
Bonus: Experience using Gong, Stripe, and/or Hubspot.
Double Bonus: Experience in the CSP space
Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location (we know some places cost a lot to live!) The base salary ranges from $115,000-150,000/year.
- Commission: 30% of your total On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be tied to performance against your goals
- Equity: We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- 100% of health/dental/vision insurance premiums covered by us for you, your partner, and your dependents.
- 401k with a company match.
- Commuter benefits.
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum we require you to take off. Please relax and recharge!
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policy.
- WFH stipend to ensure your work environment meets your standards wit (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Education stipend.
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely collaborative, friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we’re young and scrappy as a team, we don’t believe in building a startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we’re a focused team that busts our asses at work, and we enjoy hanging out from time to time-- but we enjoy having our own lives outside of Vitally.
- Career path: Not only will you learn a ton in this role, but since we’re a small team, there will be plenty of promotion and growth opportunities ahead.
Vitally is a Customer Success platform built for strategic and proactive CS teams looking to easily prevent churn and retain (and identify) their best customers. Some of the best CS teams at companies like Zapier, Segment, and Productboard trust Vitally to unify their customer data. We make it possible with our powerful analytics dashboards, intuitive automations, and project management tools that all together make their customer data collaborative, measurable, and actionable for all key stakeholders-- from CSMs to CEOs.
We’re a high-growth, VC-backed startup who, at the end of the day, are looking to onboard people who want to have a profound impact on both the business and their own career. How? Working together to build the future of Customer Success.
If you get excited about ownership, autonomy, impact, and quality output -- then we’re excited about you. We’re not here to hold your hand, but we’re here to build a great product together.