Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team.
- Manage and review the income tax compliance process across all jurisdictions to ensure timely filing with the assistance of external advisors as needed
- Review the quarterly and year end income tax provision workpapers and preparation of income tax disclosures for the consolidated financial statements
- Assist and review with the calculation of forecasted income tax on a quarterly basis
- Work with external auditors on income tax related components of the financial statements.
- Collaborate with Internal Transfer Pricing Senior Manager on cross border projects
- Manage income tax audits across all jurisdictions.
- Assist with internal ad-hoc tax advisory questions from cross-functional teams
- Assist with automation of tax processes to develop efficiencies
- Assist with planning and implementation of corporate acquisition and reorganizations.
- Manage US and international tax installments.
- Planning and directing all aspects of the organizations tax compliance program.
- Perform and assist on audit engagements, auditing financial records as per regulatory standards
- Identifying and implementing strategies to minimize the organizations tax liability.
- Follow up of audit recommendations to ensure appropriate corrective action has been taken to resolve identified control deficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree required, CA or CPA designation
- Minimum of 7 years tax experience
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS and demonstrated strong understanding of income tax accounting.
- Completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Program, an asset but not required
- Exposure to management of an international tax function at a head office level
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth