eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud – the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
The eClinical Solutions Engineering team has true greenfield opportunities for software engineers who want to develop innovative revenue-generating products that are revolutionizing the life sciences industry. You will work on a team that is developing enterprise-level clinical data software. At eClinical Solutions, you will be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and accomplishments, all while contributing to the latest disruptive technology incorporating modern software architectures, data science, and advanced analytics.
You will make an impact:
As a Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the elluminate product development team. elluminate is a next generation data integration and analytics cloud platform that enables life sciences organizations to optimize the aggregation, standardization, and analysis of their data throughout the clinical development life cycle. You are primarily responsible for the design and development of core modules for the platform and will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle such as reviewing functional specifications, design, development, unit testing, code reviews and release management.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Work with the Engineering team to design, develop, test, and deploy highly interactive and data driven web applications
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Design and write unit tests and participate in code reviews
- Research, learn, and utilize new technologies on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with the Software Quality Assurance team to test the system functionality
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Provide technical support for existing elluminate product releases
- Other duties as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development using the Microsoft technology stack. Candidates with internship experience are welcome to apply
- Strong experience in C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts, including SQL queries, data modeling and design, preferably in Microsoft SQL Server
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of software design principles, patterns, and practices
- Ability to write optimized yet clean code that performs well and is also easy to maintain
- Good documentation skills and ability to contribute to relevant software documents such as features description, acceptance criteria, design documents, release notes, etc.
- Some experience working with test engineers in test driven design – where developers working in collaboration with test engineers to write test cases against new features before implementation to address defects
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with other team members (Start-Up environment experience is a plus)
- Must be a critical thinker and able to analyze and evaluate trade-offs in solving technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge/professional experience in Angular is a plus
- Experience operating in a Start-Up environment is a plus
- Experience in the Life Science industry and/or working with clinical trial data is a plus
- Experience creating data visualizations in a SaaS product is a plus
- Experience with microservices, distributed systems, cloud AWS technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge/professional experience with SageMaker is a plus
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
eClinical is a winner of the 2023 Top Workplaces USA national award! We have also received numerous Culture Excellence Awards celebrating our exceptional company vision, values, and employee experience. See all the details
eClinical Solutions is a people first organization. Our inclusive culture values the contribution that diversity brings to our business. We celebrate individual experiences that connect us and that inspire innovation in our community. Our team seeks out opportunities to learn, grow and continuously improve. Bring your authentic self, you are welcome here!