Are you ready to join a highly motivated and rapidly growing team that is passionate about helping people with their health? Look no further than Pompa Program! Headquartered in Park City, UT and over 300 team members nationwide, we have an answer to many of the health issues that the world is facing today. We are a faith-based, mission-driven company who is on a mission to empower people to take control of their health and get their lives back.
Our team is incredibly aligned, and we firmly believe in the body’s amazing God-given ability to heal itself. If you share our passion for improving people’s health and believe in the incredible potential of the human body, then apply to be a part of something truly special.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing focussed Recruiter to join our rapidly growing company. The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring focussed on talented marketing, health coach, and client success professionals. As a key member of our HR team, the Senior Recruiter will play a critical role in driving our growth and success.
- Source, recruit, and interview potential candidates for marketing, health coaches, customer support and other assigned positions
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Screen candidates and conduct initial interviews to assess fit and qualifications
- Manage the hiring process from start to finish, full cycle recruiting
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and priorities including but not limited to writing job descriptions, creating interview plans, and scorecards
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Track and report on hiring metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement
- Leverage market data and insights to help advise hiring managers into making strategic hiring decisions
- 5+ years of experience full cycle recruiting in marketing with a proven track record of success
- Passion for empathetic recruiting and providing the best possible candidate experience
- Comfortable with high-volume recruiting
- Enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment, with high attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and other assigned tasks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Google Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for health and wellness
We are a rapidly growing company with a passionate team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
Currently we are only open to remote employees residing in the following states: CO, FL, GA, IN, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, TN, UT, VA, WA
Pompa Program is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All Pompa Program interviews are done over video or over the phone. You will never be asked to download Microsoft Teams or interviewed by text.