FastSpring is the world’s leading ecommerce platform for software and SaaS companies. At FastSpring we are on a mission to democratize the software space by partnering with growing software companies to strategically enhance the selling of their products and compete on the global stage. Our product hosts over 10 million transactions per year, powering sales growth for more than 3,500 companies in over 200 countries, using every major currency.
We are an Inc. 5000 honoree, noted as one of America’s fastest growing companies, with recognition of numerous additional workplace awards. Backed by AKKR, we are already profitable and have an engaged culture with remote staff globally and offices in Santa Barbara, Amsterdam, Belfast, and Halifax.
We are committed to building an inclusive work environment and invest in our employees by promoting growth and development across every level. As a team, we are business professionals who are globally-minded, customer-focused, and driven to innovate.
FastSpring is looking for a Senior Product Manager who has operated in an API-first SaaS environment developing strategic integrations and partnerships. As an integral member of the Product & Engineering team, the Sr. PM will provide thought leadership into developing our integrations ecosystem. This role will be responsible for executing the product strategy by discovering and delivering winning solutions that solve unmet needs, delights customers, and drive business growth for our sellers. This position will work cross-functionality with various teams and executives to identify market growth opportunities, prioritize features, and execute go-to-market strategies.
This role will report to the Head of Product who reports to the CTO.
- Define, evangelize, and execute an integration roadmap that services our sellers needs by seamlessly incorporating FastSpring into their tech ecosystem.
- Identify and prioritize new product integration and/or partnership opportunities based on internal and external research and deep understanding of customer challenges and market trends.
- Evaluate 3rd party iPaaS platforms as potential partners.
- Work closely with a dedicated agile development team to define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions, coordinate delivery, and drive adoption.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop business cases for new product development ideas, lead the prioritization of these ideas, and work to gain alignment across the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and our users by interviewing customers and stakeholders, conducting competitive analysis, and keeping abreast of industry news and trends.
- Rigorously test and validate new ideas, present fact-based rationale for product prioritization initiatives, and establish and measure success metrics.
- Define and measure product feature success based on objective and observable criteria.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a SaaS environment.
- Intimate understanding B2B workflows and leading applications.
- Experience with API-first products, services based architecture, and building native integrations.
- Exceptional communicator (written, verbal and presentation); able to quickly synthesize and communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Problem solving and get-stuff-done attitude.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver measurable impact.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple high priority tasks at once.
- iPaaS and/or marketplace experience, preferred.
Consistent with FastSpring’s values and applicable law, we provide the following information to promote pay transparency and equity. The base pay range below represents a good faith estimate of the low and high end base pay range for the listed position. This role may be eligible for the corporate bonus plan (or, if a sales role, a commission plan as defined in the sales incentive plan document). In addition, FastSpring provides a variety of benefits to employees.