At PeakMetrics, we stand at the forefront of narrative intelligence, harnessing the power of advanced machine learning to safeguard enterprises and government agencies from social media manipulation and narrative attacks. Our platform rapidly sifts through millions of unstructured, cross-channel media datasets, transforming them into actionable insights. By identifying adversarial online messaging, understanding its audience, and providing crucial context such as source credibility, we empower our customers to effectively respond to digital threats.
Our team tackled some of today’s most intricate media challenges, from crisis management to thwarting state-sponsored disinformation campaigns. Our goal is unwavering: to shield our clients from the risks of social media manipulation and emerging narrative threats by detecting and remediating from harmful online trends.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer that will lead all aspects of UI development at PeakMetrics. The right candidate will have high growth potential and will advocate web application excellence across the company. You should be passionate about enabling access to digital media, journalism, and social media. You should be a self-starter and relentlessly resourceful, no technical problem should block your progress. You will be reporting to the Director of Engineering.
What you will be accomplishing:
- Designing and building the PeakMetrics web platform
- Leading UI architecture and development
- Building innovative, easy to use, experiences for enterprise customers
- Working cross functionally across all parts of the codebase
- Guiding the team in ruthlessly prioritizing the web app technical roadmap
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience using Next.js or similar
- React expert, experience building multiple web applications from the ground up
- GraphQL experience using Apollo or similar
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js or Deno
- 3+ years experience with PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience using Tailwind CSS or similar
- Familiarity with creating advanced Elasticsearch or Opensearch queries including aggregations
- Experience with GitHub or similar VCSAWS or other cloud platform experience
- Remote-first cultureHealth insurance, 401(k), and other benefits
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited time off
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A vibrant and inclusive company culture