PeopleFun is an award-winning creator of mobile games for players across the globe. We are part of AppLovin, a publicly traded company, with world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure. PeopleFun is a Dallas-based game studio founded and led by game industry veterans, where game developers thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork, and fun. Our games are played by over 25 million players each month, and we have a number of exciting mobile games in development to fuel the future growth of PeopleFun.
We believe in bringing People together through Fun by creating the best in class social features and communities in our games that enables our players to engage deeply with other players. Secondly we endeavor to bring our studio teammates together by creating the very best game teams that foster healthy collaboration, incredible productivity, and life-long professional relationships.
Candidates who reside or will reside in the following locations are eligible for this role: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, and Washington State.
PeopleFun is seeking a Senior Ads Engineer to partner with third parties and internal stakeholders to manage and integrate Ad SDKs as well as other SDK and core technologies. Reporting to the VP of Platform Engineering, this person will work closely with multiple production teams and games to manage pipelines regarding Ad Network health. This role will be primarily focused on Unity based games and language but will also expand outside of Unity in the future.
This role will be a key contributor to the continued growth of Peoplefun. There will be many opportunities to expand current support to empower product growth and tooling around Peoplefun’s ad offerings.
- Develop strong relationships with vendors, partners, and staff across all PeopleFun functions as it relates to ad functionality and growth.
- Work closely with the Senior Ads Product Manager to coordinate all efforts regarding Ad SDKs and game releases
- Coordinate efforts regarding Ad SDKs and game releases alongside the Senior Ads Product Manager
- Own implementation and updates to SDK version releases along with helping maintain core technologies such as Xcode, Unity, FB and other first party compliances and securities, providing consistent and growing ad revenue streams.
- Drive ad implementations and improvements in collaboration with all internal stakeholders, including counterparts within our parent company, AppLovin.
- Respond to all third party requests, coordinating resources & action items while juggling stakeholders, priorities & communications.
- Develop cross-functional relationships across the organization, influencing colleagues to achieve shared wins, while partnering with outside parties to pioneer technologies that give PeopleFun games & platforms a unique edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in associated field or equivalent industry related experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in mobile engineering
- 2+ years of SDK integration and management experience
- Demonstrated professional experience within Unity
- Demonstrated track record of effective influence, collaboration, and communication across functions and time zones, showing especially close partnerships with product and engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous organizational skills. Experience successfully tracking many needs/contexts / work streams at once.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and receive/implement constructive feedback.
- Possess a forward-looking, results driven mentality taking into account scale & performance when managing large efforts.
- Prior professional experience within the mobile games industry.
- Demonstrated experience with agile development and scrum methodology.
- Proficient in C#, Objective-C/Swift, Java programming languages.
PeopleFun provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this [CA based or North America based] position is $110,000-$161,000. Base compensation at PeopleFun is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.
401K Match Policy
Flexible PTO Policy
Free Lunch each Friday
Generous Parental Leave & Family-Friendly Culture
Annual Credits for Professional Development & In-App Purchases