Matik is a platform that automates the creation of data-driven content, making it easy for anyone to tailor data and content to their specific audience. With Matik, teams can pull personalized metrics, text, charts, tables, and images directly into presentations and PDFs—just tell Matik who the content is for, and Matik will query the data and create the content. Founded in 2019 by Nikola Mijic and Zak Stein and headquartered in San Francisco, Matik is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Box Group, and Oceans Ventures.
- Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven documents
Our core values guide the way we interact with each other and are the foundation for how we execute on our mission and vision.
- Customer First - we don’t want to just build products that we like, but rather our customers find extremely valuable. This doesn’t mean we compromise our other values or build whatever a customer wants. Lastly, the security of our customer’s data is very important to us and we want to ensure our decision making keeps this in mind.
- Trust and Transparency - at the core of every relationship is Trust. It is imperative that we gain and maintain the trust of our colleagues, customers, and investors by being honest, transparent, and ethical.
- Quality - everything we do should personify quality. Whether it is building out new features or putting together a marketing campaign, we should all strive to hit a certain standard of quality that customers are expecting.
- Compassion - We all come from different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, we should all actively strive to understand these perspectives without bias or judgment
We’re seeking a Relationship Manager to fortify our client relationships at Matik. This vital role involves delivering insightful quarterly executive business reviews, identifying and acting on expansion opportunities within our existing client base, and ensuring the timely renewal of client contracts. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of analytical prowess, strong communication skills, and a track record of managing key accounts in a tech or SaaS environment. The book of business you’ll be responsible for is accounts above $20K in ARR or total potential ARR above $50K.
Deliver Quarterly Executive Business Reviews (EBRs):
- Lead and coordinate the preparation and delivery of quarterly EBRs to our top-tier clients.
- Analyze client utilization data, product adoption metrics, and client feedback to provide insights and recommendations during the review.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including AEs, Product, and TAMs to ensure alignment and execute on follow-up actions from EBRs.
Create Expansion Opportunities:
- Identify and act on opportunities to expand our product and service offerings within existing client organizations.
- Cultivate strong relationships with client decision-makers to understand their ongoing needs and how Matik’s portfolio can address them.
- Work closely with the Sales and Product development teams to communicate client needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
Renew Existing Business:
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services to effectively communicate value to clients.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively address any potential issues that may affect renewals, working closely with the TAM and Support teams to resolve them.
- Achieve or exceed renewal rate targets by ensuring timely and successful renewals of all client contracts.
Estimated salary range, depending on experience: $110,000 - $160,000 OTE (on-target earnings) + equity + benefits
What Matik Offers:
- The opportunity to evolve and grow a proven solution to a real problem
- A fully remote working environment with flexible working hours
- Great environment for collaboration and growth
- Amazing benefits - 100% paid coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for employees
- Stipends for home office equipment, internet, and wellness
- Brand new Mac laptop
- Unlimited PTO, plus every other Friday off during the Summer
- Company-paid lunches every Friday :)