Our company is looking for a QA lead to join our team.
- Organize project retrospective with regards to QA and implement continuous improvement plans;
- Onboard new QA team members;
- Manage the development of automated tests;
- Manage sub-contracted testing with Mobile Devices;
- Develop and maintain test strategies and plan for the different components, products and solution
- Increase QA expertise across the team by identifying training opportunities and encourage knowledge transfer;
- Define and manage device testing strategies;
- Implement best practices across QA team;
- Manage a team of 6-10 people based in different time zone;
- Support the development team during deployment of new releases.
- Engage with others to help build a fun and friendly culture for all;
- Ability to provide code reviews when needed for automated tests;
- Participate across the software development lifecycle as required with other functional leads and managers to deliver great software to the market;
- Implementation of personal development plans for team members;
- Drive innovation in QA processes and methodologies;
- Ownership over the hiring process for new team members;
- Manage a team of eight QA engineers including team leads;
- Reviewing and improving test team and individual performance;
- Onboarding new hires and mentoring existing team members;
- Monitoring and reporting on test team status;
- Responsible for the test strategy of the products covered by the team;
- Leading by example, improving standards in the pursuit of testing as a center of excellence.
If this is you, send us your resume.
mimik embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
At mimik, we extend cloud server capability to all computing devices, consumer, and enterprise applications. By doing so, we democratize the cloud and the internet so everyone can participate and benefit equally and make it more efficient to minimize the use of energy and other resources to help save our planet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.