We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join our team of innovators and creative technologists accelerating the future of learning. Your core responsibilities will include working closely with our development team to test our EMPACT Immersive Learning Platform and interactive VR content to locate and report bugs, glitches, and UX issues. You will operate in a fast-paced, Agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products and systems provide the highest quality solutions to our customers.
- You have a strong understanding of testing methods and strategies and when to apply them
- You possesses strong leadership skills, capable of motivating, guiding, and mentoring a QA team
- Have experience with mobile testing, integration testing, performance testing and exploratory test techniques
- Have knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and how the QA testing cycle is affected by different development models
- You are passionate about immersive technologies
- Plan, develop, and execute test plans. Ensure thorough testing of all features and bug fixes.
- Establish and improve QA Processes based on best practices and industry standards.
- Lead regular QA meetings including stand-ups, triage, or debugging meetings.
- Collaborate with product owners and key stakeholders to establish testing needs for project scope
- Have a keen eye for details along with excellent organizational skills
- Provide regular updates and reports to project managers on QA testing progress and results.
- Trouble shoot issues in a complex environment of hardware, software and connectivity
- Work closely with the team to ad hoc new features
- Jira/Mantis Bug Tracking
- Experience with VR, preferably an experienced gamer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with testing methodologies
- Ability to work well on an Agile Scrum team in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Experience writing comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Familiarity with Test Suite and Bug tracking tools
- Comfortable speaking in a group and advocating for quality
- 4+ years experience in a QualityAssurance role
- 2+ years experience leading a QATeam
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US