Luxury Presence is the fastest-growing digital platform for agents, teams, and brokerages. Our award-winning real estate websites, modern marketing solutions, and AI-powered mobile platform help agents attract more business, work more efficiently, and serve our clients. Since launching in 2016, Luxury Presence has been trusted by more than 10,000 real estate professionals, including over 20 Wall Street Journal Top 100 agents.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to be responsible to maintain and evolve our automation test suite for our CMS, Onboarding, and Brokerage and Large Team solutions. We have an existing suite that needs augmentation as well as a roadmap of upcoming features that will need to be supported with test plans and laser focused automation testing.
We currently are running our test suite with Playwright, powered by CircleCI and ArgoCD reporting directly back to developers in Slack.
What you will do as a QA Engineer:
- Develop and execute automated test cases for web-based applications using Playwright
- Analyze requirements and provide feedback to ensure automated tests are comprehensive and effective and improve upon them.
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline to make test results more visible, execute faster, and be more robust.
- Champion the QA process among the Flagship group, getting the engineers excited about doing QA and helping them test their work (our engineers do manual testing!).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, with a focus on automation.
- Report and manage bugs and issues, leveraging automated testing to identify and isolate issues as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure our test suite runs effectively and provides valuable feedback to developers around regressions across the platform.
- Be a thought leader for how the quality group can continue to ensure development teams can deliver rapidly and without regressions.
Our Technology Stack:
- Playwright / ArgoCD and CircleCI
- React / GraphQL / Express
- Node / Typescript Microservices
- AWS / Kubernetes / Lambda
Skills And Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience with QA (Manual or Automation)
- 2+ experience with any QA automation tool like (Playwright, Cypress).
- Experience with creating testing CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience testing web based applications
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Solid understanding of QA concepts like Page Object Model, Test Pyramid, etc.
- Experience leading a QA project (not necessarily being a manager) inside a squad.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Champion the QA process and get engineers excited to enroll in it.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with testing consumer products
- Experience building automation suites from the ground up
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry’s most powerful marketing platform,
providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.