Welcome to Campspot! Whether you are an avid camper, the occasional glamper, an expert RV-er, or new to the outdoors entirely, we’re interested in working with you. Our team values diverse perspectives as we seek to create an easy-to-navigate and meaningful camping experience for everyone.
We hope you will consider joining our team! ALL human beings are welcome, and we are committed to helping you thrive here. We believe our team, as well as the outdoors, is for everyone.
As a QA Analyst, we are seeking an individual who possesses an exceptional ability to spot bugs and inconsistencies in the software they use regularly. Our goal is to help you grow into a defender of our software quality practices and utilize these new skills to represent the Campspot customer perspective. If you enjoy thinking through user scenarios, investigating issues, and communicating effectively with others, then this role is perfect for you!
- Create test plans
- Document test cases
- Record test progress and results
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Attend Scrum meetings - grooming / retrospectives
- Communicate between business and dev teams regarding product launches/bug fixes.
- Proficient in utilizing various computer and mobile technologies.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well in a remote team environment across timezone
Why join Campspot?
- Flexible and casual work environment: we offer flexible PTO and a remote-friendly workplace
- Competitive benefits, including employer-paid health and life insurance, as well as dental, vision, and disability insurance options
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Stock options for all employees
- Compensation: $60,000-75,000
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture.
Campspot is a motivated team of outdoor enthusiasts and software professionals with decades of experience in the campground and outdoor industry. We’re looking to grow with people who embody our culture of learning, collaboration, and innovation. Today our portfolio includes two distinct but synergistic products:
1. Campspot Management Software is the leading provider of reservation management software and tools for campgrounds and RV parks. It revolutionized the industry through its proprietary technology, allowing park owners to increase revenue through its inventory optimization tool and site-lock capabilities.
2. The Campspot Marketplace (campspot.com and Campspot mobile app) is an online marketplace where travelers can find accommodations for their camping trips. Campspot’s inventory is 100% bookable and includes robust filters to help travelers customize their travel experience.