TherapyNotes is a national leader in behavioral health Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is at the forefront of innovation, seamlessly integrating patient scheduling, medical records, billing, and electronic claims to revolutionize how mental health professionals manage their practices.
At TherapyNotes, we are a growing team of passionate and talented individuals. Our team thrives on collaboration and innovation, continually pushing the boundaries of what EHR software can do. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of healthcare and technology, staying at the forefront of industry trends.
We believe in pushing each other to learn and solve complex problems, fostering an environment where your skills and expertise will flourish. Together, we are shaping the future of behavioral health software, making it easier for clinicians to provide the best possible care to their patients.
If you are passionate about technology, mental health, and making a difference, TherapyNotes is the place where you can realize your potential.
The Product Owner works with appropriate stakeholders and development team members to manage the complete product lifecycle, from feature planning through implementation and launch. They will focus on execution of the product roadmap and the product support needs of their development team. The right candidate will serve as a product expert for their area of ownership, and work closely with their team to build the right functionality promptly.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, PMs and designers to refine high level plans into detailed requirements for development projects
- Create detailed tickets, user stories, and well-defined acceptance criteria
- Manage project plans and SDLC to meet product release goals in a Kanban development environment
- Provide internal support for the team’s areas of ownership
- Prioritize backlog to create a steady stream of work for the development team
- Validate product updates to ensure all requirements are met
- Lead and participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Coordinate feature release communications and technical documentation
- Maintain regular communication with key team members and manage team communication channels
- Adaptable to perform other duties as needed
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or relevant experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, or other collaboration software systems
- Strong plus: experience in an Agile development environment
- Strong plus: experience with practice management or other healthcare software
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, puts success of team above own interests, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, and able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations, and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Competitive salary - $75,000-$125,000
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments