We are a SaaS company that offers an integrated digital marketing platform trusted by 1,000+ leading retailers and brands for email, text message marketing, identity resolution, behavioral triggers and cross-channel orchestration. Our HQ is in Lititz, PA, but we have employees spanning over 30 states (and growing!). We are a 350-person organization led by a passionate leadership team that is invested in bringing together diverse, creative, intelligent minds to create an amazing workplace and product. Want to know more?
About the role:
The Product Manager is responsible for the strategy and development of new or enhanced Listrak platform features and tools. The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to enable the development and maintenance of a product portfolio to optimally meet the collective needs of all stakeholders.
This role will engage in discovery, business analysis, business requirements gathering, and serve as a central hub of information for their assigned product portfolio. The Product Manager will have direct and frequent contact with all key stakeholders and department leads to ensure that current plans, timelines, expectations, and business needs are clearly communicated.
- Understanding of the product lifecycle from research to launch to decline to deprecation
- Track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to Listrak
- Champion for the customer and the product while working closely with internal teams and key stakeholders, including company leadership
- Execute product strategy and own the product roadmap
- Effectively define market needs and map to product features within JIRA
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Influence prioritization of the strategic product roadmap based on the needs of the business and benefit to customers.
- Direct and frequent contact with all key stakeholders and department leads to ensure that current plans, timelines, expectations, and business needs are clearly communicated
- Will engage in discovery, business analysis, business requirements gathering, and serve as a central hub of information for their assigned products or projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical field, or related equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Product Management role for a commercial software product in a SaaS environment is required.
- Product Management or CSPO certification strongly desired
- Prior work within an e-commerce or retail vertical preferred
- Experience in common product/project management tools such as Jira is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven ability to be a problem solver and/or facilitate problem solving.
Why join Listrak?
At Listrak, we take every voice into consideration—we invite and encourage our employees to help us solve problems and anticipate the unknown. We invest in our employees and work to grow and develop you in your career. We are highly collaborative and team oriented, and we take pride in our culture at Listrak!
We also encourage our employees to have work/life balance, with benefits like generous time off, remote capabilities, and volunteer time off. We love to give back to our community (and yours!) and we take our social responsibility seriously, sponsoring and hosting local high school tech programming, volunteering our space for community organizations, and donating time and resources for non-profits like Meals on Wheels, Habitat for Humanity, and our local YWCA.