Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides comprehensive clinical laboratory and drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, Labcorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster, and uses technology to improve patient care.
We are currently in search of a Product Manager to drive Discovery and Solution development for a family of products. The Product Manager will take ownership of bringing new products to internal and external markets and will highly engage cross-functionally with several areas including engineering, BEMs, Product Owners, PMO, business leaders, project management, sales, support, and marketing. The candidate works collaboratively with these functional teams to define go-to-market plans for each new solution and ensures a seamless handoff from Concept to Delivery. The Product Manager must advocate and prioritize business cases to the segment VP/Executive leaders and win support to execute strategies.
- Implement strategies to support growth of our Business and IT initiatives.
- Conduct JTBD, market, competitive, and customer research to gain insights, identify needs, market trends, and gaps in LabCorp’s product offering.
- Identify, develop strategic rationale and business cases for, and, lead the discovery to find validated solutions, features, or capabilities to address unmet customer needs.
- Support development of product funding plans with internal functional partners and collaborate to achieve agreed revenue, volume, and margin targets.
- Collaborates with market research to deliver insights on customer needs and desired solutions.
- Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science or MBA with at least 3 years of Product Management experience with a combination of experiences in customer facing and technical roles.
- Knowledge of CRO clinical trial execution and operations, preferably through direct experience working for a CRO, biopharma, or as a service provider to a CRO
- Solid technical skills to be able to apply technology solutions to client/market requests.
- Demonstrated experience of healthcare sector (technical, data analytics, informatics, software and/or IT products).
- Product manager experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration.
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence; comfortable interacting and presenting with senior executives of health systems, Health Plans, executive management.
- The ability to partner with senior leaders to ensure alignment of customer segment principles for product and selling approaches to maximize market share within the sector.
- Superb customer service and relationship building capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and mentor sales colleagues on products and value propositions.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment.
- Proven informal leadership experience – direct reports not necessary.
- Knowledge of technical and market issues/factors.
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis (up to 25%).
NICE TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical trial role in the life sciences industry preferred but not required.
- Pre-clinical and clinical lab experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Job Theory (JTBD) is a plus.
- Understanding of clinical trial platforms or healthcare related software preferred but not required.
Pay Range: $120,753 - $183,571
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.