SkillUp is seeking a dedicated and data-driven Product Analyst to join our team. This full-time, remote role plays a pivotal part in our organizations success by reporting on and analyzing website and user data metrics from our online SkillUp platform (explore.skillup.org). The SkillUp platform was built specifically to help those without a college degree, providing curated catalogs of high-quality careers, training programs, and jobs that are attainable to those without a college degree, pay a living wage, and provide advancement opportunities. The Product Analyst will update monthly performance metrics, analyze survey data, and utilize Tableau to create insightful dashboards and reports. We are looking for an individual with an analytical mindset and a drive to learn and grow while supporting the organization’s mission. Learn more about us by visiting www.skillup.org and follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/skillupcoalition/
- Continuously track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to product performance and user engagement.
- Deploy and analyze survey data to gain a deeper understanding of user preferences, behaviors, and feedback.
- Create clear, informative, and sophisticated data visualizations, charts, and dashboards in Tableau, linking data across multiple data sources
- Receive analytical requests from cross-functional teams seeking to understand business objectives and responding with data-driven insights and narratives.
- Communicate findings and insights effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through reports and presentations.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent education in a related field
- Proficiency in Tableau is required, as is proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc. should excite and not intimidate you)
- Experience with consumer-facing analytics strongly desired, as is experience with Google Analytics (GA4), SQL, and Looker Studio
- Ability to work with complex datasets, apply basic statistical techniques, and extract key findings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, with a dedication to data accuracy and quality
- An inherent interest in data analysis and a desire to learn and grow in the field
- SkillUp pays 90% of your medical, dental, and vision coverage and 75% of the premium for your spouse and dependents. If you choose not to elect benefits you may receive an opt out stipend of $2,000.
- We have a 401k Program with company matching. SkillUp matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay
- Then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay
Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance and encourage our team members to take time off.
- 4 weeks/20 Paid PTO days (25 PTO days after reaching 3-year mark)
- Two weeks of company shutdown during the week of July 4th and between Christmas and New Year’s
- All Federal Holidays
- 2 “Floater” days to be used at your discretion
- Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- We believe that developing our team members’ skills is a pathway to accomplishing our mission.
- To this end, we offer you $1,000 annually for professional development opportunities
- We will purchase a work computer for you.
- We also provide a $75 monthly technology stipend ($900/annual for WiFi/cell).
We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. And being inclusive isn’t just a catchphrase for us - it’s mission-critical. If you’re smart, good at what you do, and passionate about changing lives - come as you are.
$65,000 - $80,000 per year