Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
The Principle Software Engineer will be directly responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and testing software applications for features, modules, software enhancements and new products, using specifications and prototypes based on competitive market analysis, customer requirements, and business functionality. Excellent candidates will be responsible for leading development effort for multiple teams with new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the Product and Architect Teams to ensure all-around product quality.
How you’ll add value:
- Prepares, validates, improves, and reengineers functions / processes
- Drives change and improvements within a group
- Balances conflicting business and technical requirements and establishes partnerships with customers.
- Expert in a given domain and/or technology
- Produces well thought-out architecture with scale, performance, security, and availability considerations
- Capable of doing full stack in multiple technologies
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with the architecture team and help translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Implement regular code review
- Ensure release management processes are followed
- Be a mentor on best practices,provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design
- Analyze and document existing systems, review pre-existing code and provide recommendations to improve performance and maintainability
- Keep abreast of latest trends to help provide recommendations on new technologies and processes that can help improve the organization
- Understand the Product Teams expectations and manage them with the Development Team
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the Architecture Team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decisions
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- · BS/MS in Computer Science or2+ years ofequivalent experience
- · In addition to 9+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools
- · Expert in C#
- · Expert with SQL databases
- · Expert with enterprise software
- · Expert with cloud computing and/or mobile applications
- · Expert in working with APIs
- · Expert in distributed version-control systemsi.e.Git
- · Expert in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- · Expert in Agile development concepts
- · Experience with client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $130K-$175K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
$130,000 - $175,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.