Morty is on a mission to revolutionize the outdated mortgage industry by letting people shop, compare, and close any mortgage option from any lender, completely online. Purchasing a home is the largest, most important financial transaction of most people’s lives. We believe getting a mortgage should be just as simple, modern, and transparent as buying anything else online. We’re building the first-ever, fully digital marketplace to make this possible.
Morty was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Prudence, and Techstars who have backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
Who We’re Looking For
As Platform Success Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our dynamic team of independent loan officers (Platform LOs). Your primary focus will be empowering Platform LOs to achieve their sales objectives. You will persistently explore the needs of Platform LOs and their clients, and provide coaching and guidance to make sure Platform LOs make the most out of Morty’s offerings.
- Regularly engage with each Platform LO, building strong relationships over time.
- Ensure Platform LOs have a deep understanding of Morty’s technology, loan programs, and workflows, which will enable them to provide a best-in-class client experience.
- Deploy coaching and problem solving skills to help Platform LOs grow their client pipelines.
- Monitor the Platform LO client pipelines and coordinate with Morty’s Eligibility Experts and Loan Closers to move deals along.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to enhance Morty’s value proposition for Platform LOs.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum two years of experience as a mortgage loan officer. (Current license is not required.)
- Personable with the ability to act as a sales mentor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized.
- Proactive, go-getter attitude. Motivated to find creative solutions and accomplish goals without explicit direction.
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000, depending on candidate experience and location