Trainual is a team of 80+ super-talented folks obsessed with making small business easier. And while our team members come with diverse experiences, we’re united by our passion for making ideas happen. We launched the world’s first playbook tool in 2018, and today, thousands of companies in nearly every industry use it to scale their teams.
We’re a great place to work. AZCentral named Trainual the #1 place to work in Arizona. And Inc recognized us on their 2021, 2022, and 2023 Best Workplaces list. But we can’t say we blame them. We’re a hybrid team with an unwavering culture that recognizes everyone’s impact matters.
We’ve got benefits on benefits. Above market pay, an annual experience fund, 4 weeks paid vacation (plus 5 sick days), the latest tech, parental leave, 401k matching, free One Medical subscription, and top-notch health care - just to name a few.
We’re disrupting the SMB industry. Our goal is to equip every team with a winning playbook. One that provides clarity around who does what and how. And with 7k small businesses scaling what they do with Trainual, we’re only scratching the surface.
We’re in good company. In June 2021, we closed a $27M Series B round. And we partner with some of the biggest names in small business, including Shark Tank star Daymond John, Slack, Loom, the cast of The Office, and more.
We all own what we’re building. Everyone who works at Trainual has life-changing pre-IPO equity. That way, you can be proud of what we’re building and sleep well knowing your teammates are (literally) just as invested as you are.
Trainual is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our incredible marketing team. [Peep this ad with Daymond John or this one with the cast of The Office to get an idea of how our team rolls!]. This person will be executing and optimizing our paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels to support our customer acquisition goals. By leveraging platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn, they’ll bring our product to life, attract potential customers, and play a pivotal role in enhancing our digital footprint.
So, who are you? Your ability to balance is truly impressive! No, we’re not talking about walking a tightrope. We’re talking about your ability to balance creativity and analytics. You expertly toggle between suggesting and testing new ad creatives and into a spreadsheet to make a mean pivot table. You’re passionate about algorithms and understand how to turn the right nuts and bolts to drive results. And at your core, you’re a growth hacker with super high business acumen who can find a creative solution to pretty much any challenge.
What you will own & improve:
- Multi-channel campaign management and execution: Day-to-day implementation, testing, and optimization of campaigns on various platforms like Facebook, Google, LInkedIn, TikTok, and more, where your execution skills bring our brand’s story to life.
- Ad creative development and testing: Unleash your creativity by designing and refining multimedia ad creatives, where your artistic flair meets data insights to captivate our audience and drive impactful results.
- Data-driven performance analysis and optimization: Dive into the world of data, where your analytical prowess is key to dissecting campaign performance, unlocking insights, and fine-tuning strategies for optimal impact and ROI.
What you already know:
- ~3+ years of experience in similar roles Paid media is a familiar territory to you and you have concrete experience driving success across our channels in varying capacities.
- B2B SaaS: The SaaS space is a unique and wild ride! You understand the nuances and find comfort in startup chaos.
- Creative (and copywriting!) chops: You understand why things are resonating or what will resonate with our audience. You enjoy coming up with creatives, writing punchy ad copy, and iterating headlines and CTAs.
- Social media interest: If you’ve gotten this far reading here, this should be obvious. You’ll need to be social media obsessed and want to delve into whatever new platform is thrown your way.
- Tech stack: You know ’em, you love ’em. You should be super comfortable working in the ad platforms of Meta, Google, LinkedIn, and TikTok at a minimum, along with Google Analytics. Bonus points if you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite and/or Figma!
How success is measured:
- Maximize the efficiency of ad spend by decreasing the cost to acquire new leads
- Increase the percentage of high-quality leads likely to convert into customers
- Improve campaign engagement KPIs with smarter targeting and more compelling ad creatives
About the Team:
This role sits on our marketing team and reports to our incredible Manager of Performance Marketing, Mimmie Helgesson.
The base salary for this role is $70-75k and will be determined based on relevant experience and performance in the interview process.
** Interviews will begin the week of December 26th onward
Competitive salary: We pay at or above market salary in most cases and leverage extensive amounts of data to ensure everyone is paid well.
Health insurance: We cover 100% of the employee premiums and significantly subsidize family plans. We use
Justworks to make benefits easy. We offer additional healthcare resources like RedirectHealth, OneMedical, FSA, and HSA. Plus all HSA-compatible plans are met with a company HSA match of up to $1,000 a year.
Dental & vision: We offer subsidized dental and vision coverage.
Short-term Disability Insurance & Life Insurance: We cover 100% of the premiums for Short Term Disability Insurance and 1x salary Life Insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary disability and life insurance through our provider.
Paid time off: 4 weeks of paid vacation. 5 days of paid sick time. 12 paid holidays.
Paid parental leave, including adoption: 8 weeks of fully paid time off.
401k with a 3% matching through Guideline 401(k).
Experience stipend: Up to $500 per year to experience something new - whether that’s a new ice cream flavor or a new country.
Great tools: Each employee receives a Mac laptop and a 27’’ display (or equivalent). We’ll also purchase any of the software or hardware you need.
Complete transparency: Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.