BiggerPockets is the leading resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. We offer content, tools, and a community of 2,000,000 members to help people avoid mistakes; learn valuable tips; find partners, deals, and financing; and make the best investment decisions.
Our mission at BiggerPockets is to help people achieve financial freedom through real estate investing. Since 2004, we’ve helped investors get their first (or next) deal through a unique combination of immersive education, deal analysis tools, and a supportive community!
About This Role:
The Marketplace Sales Representative (MSR) is responsible for selling BiggerPockets lead programs to investor-friendly real estate agents, lenders, financial service providers, and property managers. The MSR will build great relationships with prospective clients throughout the country, understand their needs, and sell lead programs. This role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter, is great at building personal relationships, and has a genuine passion for helping others grow their businesses.
In This Role, You Will:
- Sell BiggerPockets products as marketing solutions to investor-friendly real estate agents, lenders, financial service providers, and property managers to help them grow their businesses
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Maintain CRM (Hubspot) of prospective client information
- Own the sales process from prospecting to outreach to contract signing
- Meet and exceed required daily/weekly sales and prospecting targets
- Collaborate with leadership on pipeline building and messaging best practices
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure agents are delighted with their investments
- Occasionally attend industry events, meetups, and conferences to talk to agents teach agents about BiggerPockets offerings
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 1+ years of sales or customer-facing experience required
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a genuine desire to help customers
- A process-oriented mindset that strives for organization on a daily basis
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities and takes action
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement new processes from scratch
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills
- Able to strategically prioritize projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Data literacy, and the ability to analytically demonstrate the impact of your work
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus, but not required
BiggerPockets is proud to be an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
- We celebrate, support, and encourage being different for the benefit of our team members and community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, veteran status or other non-merit factor.
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- This role has a base salary of $31,000 + benefits with uncapped commission. Potential earnings in your first year are estimated to be between $75,000 - $110,000.
- United States - Remote
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible paid time off
- Office snacks & beverages
- Tuition reimbursement & career development
- 401k package
- Paid parental leave
- 12 company-paid holidays per year
- Community service & volunteer opportunities
- Amazing team & fun culture with lots of team events
- Learn more about real estate investing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.