Swiftly is on a mission to help cities move more efficiently. We are the leading transit data platform for agencies to share real-time passenger information, manage day-to-day operations, and improve service performance. Today, over 145 transit agencies in 8 countries – including LA Metro, MARTA, SEPTA, MBTA, and WMATA – rely on Swiftly to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is better service reliability, increased ridership, and more efficient transit operations.
Marketing at Swiftly
We are a mission-driven, creative marketing team that believes in the power of creating world-class brand interactions and experiences to drive Swiftly’s growth and improve mobility around the world.
Even though Swiftly’s HQ office is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to candidates in most locations across the U.S. as well as Ontario, Canada. At this time we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship.
About the Role
As our marketing coordinator, you keep our marketing team humming in lockstep, supporting our most revenue-driving channels like events and proposals. You like to wear a lot of hats and work cross-functionally both within the marketing team and with other amazing teams at Swiftly, such as Sales, Product, and the People Team. You excel at organizing and focusing on details - from making sure conferences go off without a hitch to dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s of our proposals. You’re a strong writer and communicator.
What You’ll Do
- Drive world-class events: Events are the most important driver of new customers for Swiftly. Events bring the Swiftly magic to life and make our brand feel exciting, tangible, and human. You’ll create thoughtful, organized experiences at tradeshows and hosted events that leave a lasting impression on our audience by keeping everyone on our team aligned. You’ll also play a heavy role in organizing internal company-wide events.
- Support proposals: Almost half of our new customers purchase Swiftly through RFPs (Request for Proposals). RFPs take collaboration from many teams at Swiftly to tell the most compelling Swiftly narrative. You’ll be responsible for coordinating this collaboration and helping draft elements of our responses.
- Manage key projects: We have a small, experienced, and high-performing team. Help us do our best work by project managing key projects like the marketing campaign calendar, webinars, website updates, swag, and major content projects.
- Dip your toes into product marketing: Work closely with our product marketing team on new feature launches to ensure everyone internally and externally knows about our newest releases.
- Day-to-day support: You’ll provide support to the Marketing Team as well as other cross-functional teams (such as the People Team) where needed, in areas such as employee gifts, employee business cards, etc.
- You love wearing multiple hats and learning new things
- You are organized and able to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines while ensuring the same for others on the team
- You have at least 2 years of experience in planning, managing, and executing corporate events
- You are a strategic thinker, eager to connect the dots between initiatives
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are known for strong writing, editing, verbal communication, and collaboration skills
- You thrive in a flexible, evolving environment and are open to new ideas and inspiration
- You have at least 2 years of experience in marketing for a B2B tech company
**FOR U.S. CANDIDATES ONLY:**
In accordance with pay transparency laws: the approximate salary range for this role is $57,000 to $90,000 yearly (base salary + any variable comp). This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a multitude of non-discriminatory factors including final role leveling decisions, a candidate’s relevant work experiences/skills, and geographic location within the United States. Note: salary ranges for non-U.S. candidates may be higher or lower than the U.S. numbers above depending on location. Salary is one component of Swiftly’s total compensation package, which also includes stock options, competitive benefits, 401(k) matching, a fantastic team and culture, opportunity to have a huge impact, emphasis on professional growth and holistic wellness, and other perks.
Beyond the Skills:
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for every employee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
- Monthly "Be Well" stipend
- Flexible PTO with a required minimum
- Flexible work environment
- 17 paid holidays - including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2024
- 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption