From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Work with Storyblok’s external legal counsel in Europe and support Storyblok in growing in the US and internationally and solving legal challenges. Lead legal negotiations for the Sales, Partner and Operations teams in the US, do research to find answers to legal questions. Drive the legal processes of the US entity and enable team members to gain a basic legal understanding. Build together with the US team and legal department scalable processes, provide documentation, guidelines and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead the US redlining process/contract negotiation of technology agreements such as GTC, MSA, NDA, and other legal agreements and consult with external legal counsels if needed
- Support negotiations of the operations team in the US region
- Ensure company’s compliance with U.S. laws in various fields (privacy laws, export regulations, etc.)Build together with the Storyblok US team and the legal department scalable processes, provide documentation, draft and review guidelines and policies.
- Support the legal RFP process
- Negotiate contracts with different stakeholders (customers, suppliers, partners) in the US in cooperation with our European legal team
- Find answers to legal questions through research or together with external legal partners.
- Legal management and research and be the first point of contact for legal questions and topics in the Americas region
- Support the Operations team throughout our expansion and going international
- Empower and train teams who are involved in a legal process to enable them to lead their legal processes and be responsible for them.
- Be an active part in our yearly legal review and legal improvement process - Review existing procedures, identify risks and outdated procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Law Degree
- Experience in the U.S. law, specially in SaaS-Business and redlining contracts such as GTC, NDA, MSA and direct contact to customers/prospect customers
- Ability to analyze the needs of different parties quickly and provide a solution
- Understanding of web development or SaaS-industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Reliable and accurate working style, attention to detail
- High motivation to build a project from scratch, rethink, and rework existing processes
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.