Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the people they love.
We are a young start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in Singapore, but our team is remote.
We’re on a mission to impact economies of scale by enabling companies to hire the best candidate for the job, regardless of location. We’re backed by some of the best in the game (Sequoia, Tiger Global and Golden Gate Ventures), will grow from a team of 100 in 2021 to 400 in 2022, and will 20x our revenues in that same period of time. This company is in hyper growth mode, and we need company builders to help us scale sustainably.
A BIT ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
What you’ll do:
- Design and build from scratch, the data architecture and the data platform necessary support the requirements at Multiplier.
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to deliver all data product requirements for our external and internal customers.
- Understand internal data sets and sources to be able to build data lakes and warehouse to support the continuous needs.
- Analyse and utilise external data sets and sources to be able to answer questions and derive insights based on the business requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines preferably on the AWS stack.
- Very comfortable with diving deep into complex domains and comprehending quickly to be able to derive answers and insights.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience in working with data analytics tools such as Tableau or Quicksight.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
What we’ll provide for you:
- Attractive ESOPs
- Remote employment with truly remote culture.
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level.
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and culture of recognition.
- Equipment you need to do your job
- Unlimited holiday policy.
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you’re a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we’re happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.