Here at Savista, we enable our clients to navigate the biggest challenges in healthcare: quality clinical care with positive patient experiences and optimal financial results. We partner with healthcare organizations to problem solve and deliver revenue cycle improvement services that enable their success, support their patients, and nurture their communities, all while living our values of Commitment, Authenticity, Respect and Excellence (CARE).
The Implementation Specialist plays an essential role in the successful support of Savista operational partners and clients during implementation by helping to define application configurations, workflow, and operational business processes.
The Implementation Specialist will use their expertise to perform current-state assessments and assist clients with best practice solutions and workflow during implementation and the timely completion of projects resulting in client sign off and project acceptance.
This role will enjoy the exposure of working with various multiple disciplinary teams in the successful delivery of Service products as well as participating in high-volume, fast-paced implementation activities.
- Provide consistent support for all client resources, focusing on client-centric best practices and relationship management.
- Partner with clients to design, document and deploy application configurations and specifications.
- Identifies client current state to ensure proper documentation in SOW and appropriate financial modeling.
- Provides implementation program status reporting and governance meetings, both internally and externally.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Ensure proper deployment of solutions through QA and testing.
- Problem solving and analysis of errors based on end-user or quality testing.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the application, implementation configuration, and deployment.
- Identify, monitor, alert and mitigate issues and risks that may impact program quality related to schedule, cost and scope.
- Coordinate activities amongst Client Delivery, Analytics, Operations resources to ensure successful service implementations, promoting an overall positive client experience.
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project, and resource management skills.
- Complete Process mapping and Standard Operational Procedures for Operational Readiness, to include operational job aids, and leadership documentation
- Maintain a high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction through the entire duration of the customer relationship.
- Provides excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills.
- Accountable for issue identification and facilitation of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues timely; ability to effectively resolve and escalate issues through the organization to resolution.
- Remains knowledgeable of changes in information technology, healthcare, and revenue cycle management; and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics in day-to-day tasks and decision making, adheres to Savista’s core values of courage, authenticity, respect, excellence, and service, operates effectively in the Savista environment and the environment of the work group, maintains a focus on self-development and seeks out continuous feedback and learning opportunities.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting healthcare revenue cycle operations.
- Experience performing detailed data analysis and make sound decisions toward standardization and process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to define and write operational and technical requirements and apply to workflow/system knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability using project management tools and six sigma/lean six sigma methodologies.
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Intermediate Knowledge/experience with Microsoft products such as VISIO, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in implementing and/or supporting software applications.
- Experience in hospital revenue cycle operations, consulting, or general finance preferred.
- Experience with direct client / external-facing engagements preferred.
- Experience working in Front end revenue cycle processes or supporting function.
- Comprehensive understanding of hospital revenue cycle.