DAE HAIR is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and conceptual Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team.
Dae Hair Job Description
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Remote (US)
Job Type: Full time, salaried
Salary Range: 75-85k
DAE HAIR is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and conceptual Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. We are looking for a candidate with experience designing dynamic, on-brand creative assets including visual merchandising, print collateral, and some social/digital advertising. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of print experience with a consumer goods brand, strong design aesthetic and typography skills with a passion for customer experience and brand storytelling.
This position reports to the Art Director and is responsible for executing marketing collateral that drives brand awareness, builds buzz and educates. This role will aid in visual merchandising and packaging production on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must be an organized, creative, and resourceful thinker who has the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute print marketing collateral for launches and education
- Execute regular packaging updates with close attention to detail and consistency
- Execute visual merchandising production based on priorities communicated by the Marketing and Creative team
- Demonstrate solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design; ensures all assets adhere to brand standards & meet business objectives
- Collaborate with teams on business-wide initiatives and product launches
- Collaborate with internal & external creative teams to help produce performance-driven content and assets
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and DNA
- Stay up to date on design trends within fashion and beauty
- Demonstrate proper file archiving and draft management
- Communicate with print vendors to ensure accuracy of production
- Must be able to independently and collaboratively navigate the creative process, being communicative, proactive, resourceful, professional, and flexible
- Meet fast deadlines under pressure and ambiguity with the highest quality of standards
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- Ability to positively receive feedback or edits from peers and executives, reflect changes in work throughout revision process
- Be client-centric, thinking about how consumer shops on digital vs in store, and aware of the importance of a strong digital and in store presence.
- 3+ years of design experience in print, packaging and in store design, some digital a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or BFA. Graphic Design (or related: Communications Design, or UX/UI) degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Retail/e-Commerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identity and build brand equity through multi-channel marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Can articulate creative ideas, either verbally, by example, or renderings.
- Strong problem-solving skills with focus on developing and recommending solutions quickly in a calm and clear manner
- Must possess excellent typography and design skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and have a collaborative approach to creative development
- Time management, organization skills, file management and excellent attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite; with a comfortable and proficient knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- XD, AfterEffects, Adobe premiere, Illustrator, Bridge, and the remainder of Suite is a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, including Google Docs, Slides and Sheets
- Ability to maintain a positive and open attitude while making multiple rounds of revisions to projects
- Ideal candidate is scrappy, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, with a drive to succeed; can wear many hats, collaborate with teams in a fast paced environment
Dae provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. The expected base salary range for this position is $75-85k per year. The exact base salary is dependent on multiple factors including but not limited to; experience, skillset, education, geographic location, training, certifications, and budget. We are a 100% US based remote-first company and we currently have employees in 7 states.
In addition to base salary, Dae Hair offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees. Some of our benefits include:
- Great paid holiday schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, health care and dependent care flex spending accounts
- 401K retirement savings plans and company match
- Pet insurance
- Paid Family leave
- Discounts on Dae Products
- Beauty Allowance
... and more.
Dae is a clean haircare line based in sunny Arizona infused with nourishing, desert-derived botanicals and dreamlike scents. Every product is intentionally crafted to honor your daely self-care rituals from sunrise to sunset. We hope that Dae plays a special role in your everyday hair routine and allows you to feel the warmth of the desert wherever you are.
$75,000 - $85,000 per year