Tildei is on a mission to change the way marketing happens by enabling brands to hold real conversations in a radically simple way. We believe the future of marketing is conversational, and we are building the next generation platform to support enterprise brands to have meaningful conversations with their customers, at scale.
Our platform allows enterprise brands to reach customers where they already are and conduct meaningful, AI-powered conversations to enable on-brand yet personalized conversations with all the guardrails.
We are in the process of assembling our foundational team and are seeking individuals who are eager build the next generation marketing platform from the ground up. Each position represents a unique and thrilling opportunity to take an idea and turn it into a real product and shape the future of our company. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Full-Stack Engineer you will architect, design, build, and deploy Tildei’s conversation-first marketing SaaS platform. In this role, you will develop a lot of our user interface (UI) architecture and frameworks which will support the production AI experience. You will approach problems with curiosity, utilize both internal and market data to make key decisions, find innovative solutions to complex problems, and constantly communicate your learnings to the team.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a small, early-stage "founding" team. We’re creating an environment where we value personal and professional growth, learn from our collective experiences, and collaborate to find the best possible solutions.
In this role you will...
- Architect, design, build, and deploy products and enhancements for Tildei’s marketing platform.
- Implement and extend powerful UI architecture and frameworks all while ensuring system reliability, scalability, and uptime.
- Collaborate with product and executives to appropriately scope and schedule deliverables.
- Identify and implement performing tuning optimizations across queries, APIs, and infrastructure.
- Improve the capabilities of the team through code review, pairing, and other forms of collaboration.
- Develop documenting and debugging processes for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development and deployment, specifically coding in Typescript.
- The ability to be versatile and jump into other areas when needed including: back-end, front-end, QA, and DevOps.
Our tech stack includes...
- Node.js (backend)
- Svelte (front-end)
- Nest.js (API)
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
Compensation is commensurate with experience and there is some room for negotiation and flexibility.
What if I don’t have experience in all of those technologies listed above?
If you think you have what it takes but don’t meet every single bullet point above, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
• Endless career growth opportunities by joining our team at the ground floor.
• A tight-knit team of like-minded people who are passionate about building startups.
• Ability to work remotely, or a hybrid between our NYC office and remote.
• Equity, a competitive salary, and robust benefits.
• Flexible PTO and work hours.
~ Win Right - We put in the time, effort and grit to always win, while holding ourselves accountable to our customers and each other.
~ Always Relevant - We will be where customers are and where the world is going. By staying nimble instead of comfortable we will always evolve, iterate, and grow.
~ Community Driven - A community gives you a sense of self and belonging that increases everyone’s opportunities and ideas. We believe the best ideas come from diversity, and community building will bring that forward.
~ Radical Simplicity - If something can be simplified, simplify it.
~ Be Intentional - Time is our most valuable possession. Use yours and others with intention.